2910 Health Care Reform

viking80fan

One of the remaining few!
Okay, I'll play the Liberal for a moment and answer a question with a question....What does the student loan program have to do with "health care reform"??? That's in those 2,400 pages as well. Any logical reason why?:bah:
Absolutely nothing. But tell me what bill is sign into law that does not have any other provisions attached to it? Remember all that pork spending everyone was making a big deal about in 2008? That is a practice in Congress that will always exist until is dealt with.

In your statement you insinuated that illegal immigrants are able to go across the border after they kill someone because the Reform passed. That was irrational.

mike

Yadda Yadda !!!! Who asked ya ?????
mike,

Before Health Care Reformed passed ANYONE could walk into an ER/hospital can get treatment. Illegal aliens were part of the group. The problem was that Medicare and Medicaid got stuck with the bill.

Now, some of those people have to have health insurance. So the ability of healthcare did not change after the bill.

But that problem (illegal immigrants) still exists and we (taxpayers) are getting stuck with bill. Do keep in mind though, that some illegal immigrants are paying into medicare and social security, of course while using fake SS numbers, but what they put in is way below what comes out.

you don't understand one clear fact. The practice of treating all the illegals will continue, so nothing changed

nitestokker

TnTU Grade School
Absolutely nothing. But tell me what bill is sign into law that does not have any other provisions attached to it? Remember all that pork spending everyone was making a big deal about in 2008? That is a practice in Congress that will always exist until is dealt with.

In your statement you insinuated that illegal immigrants are able to go across the border after they kill someone because the Reform passed. That was irrational.
I apologize for not being more clear in my point. My point being that fat, white rich guys in DC are overlooking the much more important issue of national security.:slap: shame on me.

nitestokker

TnTU Grade School
mike,

Do keep in mind though, that some illegal immigrants are paying into medicare and social security, of course while using fake SS numbers, but what they put in is way below what comes out.
An often overlooked fact in the amnesty debate. If they are living here and working here, they ARE paying taxes in some form or another. Whenever you buy a candy bar, you are paying taxes.

nitestokker

TnTU Grade School
:showem:

:doimakeyouhorny:

lilyvon schtupp

Sodomy for Hire, Solicting for Immoral Purposes
well, I can imagine that if they are dying in an apartment that the ambulance won't come and then they stink up the place because no gov't agency can do anything about it
so then the land lord has to pay clean up on the dead body (or plugged up toilet from the botched home abortion because the state couldn't take the 14 year old girl's baby and care for it and cuz there was no prenatal care so it prolly would've come out with three eyes anyhow, but she had her brother use a coathanger to pull it out but he ended up pulling out her uturus but gawd forbid she go to the emergency room.. but I digress) the landlord pays and puts that money back into the higher rents for all the gawdfearn amerikans that live in the apartments.
Or she could've gone to the emergency room and died there right in the waiting room cuz it's illegal to treat her. I can just imagine all the people sitting there waiting for their kin, puking as they watch this girl bleed to death before them but they can't do a thing.
This seems a bit at odds with the hypocratical oath... if I were a Dr I'd have to quit when my gov't tells me that I can't help someone.

nitestokker

TnTU Grade School
I don't have any coat-hanger stories but my wife died at 38 when she was giving birth to my baby girl in Omaha. She was forced to quit her job because she had used up her sick time for OBGYN appointments. She was therefore put on Medicaid and thank God for that because her medical costs were about $200,000 when all was said and done. Rest in peace, baby.

My only heartburn with this new law is the fact that a stranger from the government can force you to buy something you may not need/want and they can punish you if you choose not to.

That is exactly like me (as a cop) taking you to jail because you chose to drive in the middle lane of the Interstate instead of the outside lane. Do you want that? :wacky:

lilyvon schtupp

Sorry for your loss.
But you see what I'm getting at. I don't think any of us can look at another human being in front of us who is in pain and hurting and not care, that's not the way humans are.
As for buying something I do understand that argument but I'll propose that the gov't does that already all the time.
How many here don't have kids but have to pay for schools, yes it's put under the guise of home taxes, but if you don't pay them you get your home taken away (worst case scenario)?
How much of your federal tax dollars goes to pay for roads in states you'll never visit?
We will always be paying taxes and this is just another one.
There's always repacutions for not paying your taxes.

And about your scenario about driving in the fast lane... although not to many cops do it, you tell me of any law/rule that says a cop can't determine that someone is going too slow to be in that lane (even if it's 2am and no one else is around) and can pull him over for that.

nitestokker

TnTU Grade School
I tried to post an article here last nite from DrudgeReport.com but it wouldn't work for some reason. It was a story from Florida about a doctor who posted a sign at his office that went something like "If you voted for Obama, you are not welcome here. Changes in your health care do not start in four years. They start today."

Now........I really don't know what to say about this. It is stupid on so many levels. I'm at a loss for words.:eek:

dracula

Did yer mom...then she made me a sammich!!!
He can choose who he sees...even though The Messiah Proclamates that you must get health care...you do not have the right to see whatever doctor you want. Health Care is a privilege, not a right. Any doctor can see or not see any person they want.

"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"...you see that sign all over, it now applies to doctors...

viking80fan

I tried to post an article here last nite from DrudgeReport.com but it wouldn't work for some reason. It was a story from Florida about a doctor who posted a sign at his office that went something like "If you voted for Obama, you are not welcome here. Changes in your health care do not start in four years. They start today."

Now........I really don't know what to say about this. It is stupid on so many levels. I'm at a loss for words.:eek:
You do not have to post the whole article. Just post the link.

Also, he is going to have some problems holding up the Hippocratic Oath if he refuses to treat certain people.

nitestokker

TnTU Grade School
You do not have to post the whole article. Just post the link.

Also, he is going to have some problems holding up the Hippocratic Oath if he refuses to treat certain people.
I am a dumbass when it comes to this computer shit. If you spit on the sidewalk, kick a dog or run someone off the road I can tell you the state statute word-for-word but computers scare the hell outta me.

:sniff:

lilyvon schtupp

My stepfather was refused service by no less than 3 doctors because he (was) an asshole.
And that was before health care reform... oh, and his care was already on the fed's $.

dracula

Again I will say..Health Care is not a right...although we call them Doctors, they are businessmen/women. They can have whoever they want for customers.

nitestokker

TnTU Grade School
Again I will say..Health Care is not a right...although we call them Doctors, they are businessmen/women. They can have whoever they want for customers.
Amen, brother. It's called the free market system. And let's hope it stays in place with these psychos running shit.:mad:

viking80fan

Very slippery slope. Let's assume that patient A needs a liver transplant, but the doctor refuses to perform the operation because the doctor finds out that patient A was an alcoholic. The doctor is the only one that can perform the operation at that hospital. Is it right for that doctor to decline the surgery?

dracula

Being an alcoholic automatically doesn't disqualify him , but does put him waaaaaay down the list. And self-inflicted maladies should keep someone off the list.

Top Bottom