Arizona passes SB 1070: Cops to determine Immigration Status

dracula

Did yer mom...then she made me a sammich!!!
The Arizona law not only mirrors Federal Law, but is also based on Supreme Court rulings. Not only is it Constitutional, it is good law.

Profiling?? There are provisions specifically banning this. Saying there is or will be is typical mis-information put out by there Left because it goes against their agenda. And so must be destroyed at all or any cost. Even by lying about it. Which they are doing en masse ...and supported by the willing media.

dracula

That's a hot topic for people trying to get re-elected.

Itsme

Wasting time is my business and business is good!
From MSN.com re: Los Angeles resolution for boycott of Arizona -

"Here's part Arizona Corporation Commission member Gary Pierce's letter to the mayor:
If an economic boycott is truly what you desire, I will be happy to encourage Arizona utilities to renegotiate your power agreements so Los Angeles no longer receives any power from Arizona-based generation.
I am confident that Arizona’s utilities would be happy to take those electrons off your hands. If, however, you find that the City Council lacks the strength of its convictions to turn off the lights in Los Angeles and boycott Arizona power, please reconsider the wisdom of attempting to harm Arizona’s economy."

Power Play Over Immigration Law - KNBC-TV- msnbc.com

Hmmm...I wonder if the LA biggies feel strongly enough about a boycott that they're willing to sign a resolution in the dark?

Thender

TnTU Guru
And for all you people that call Glen Beck a "tool" and call the Arizona bill "Racist"... Beck read the whole 11 page document on the air today... YES!!!!! ELVEN PAGES LONG!!!! :mooooh: Then I went and looked it up too...

It details over and over again that no one can be singled out for their race or nationality... It also mandates that anyone can take the state to court if they feel they were wrongly singled out. It refers to the U.S. and Arizona constitutions multiple times... And it outlays what "GASP!!!!" what HUMAN TRAFFICKING IS!!!!

Oh my fucking Gawd!!! The Bill.... the bill.... the bill.... follows the Constitution and Federal law that follows the Constitution pertaining to American citizenship!!! :eek:

Not one thing in the bill says an officer of the law can stop you and ask you for "your papers" Good gawd... Tired of hearing that crap from the left...

But, yes, if they stop you for a traffic violation they can ask you for proof of identification....

THAT IS SOOOOOO WEIRD!!!! They have never done that before!!!! :rolleyes:

And if you cannot offer proof of ID, they can withhold you!!!!

OH MY FRICKEN GAWD!!!! DEJAVU!!!!! :rolleyes:

Just read the actual bill and stop listening to the likes of the aclu, naacp, acorn, or the Messiah telling you what the bill says when THEY have never read it in the first place... :umpf:

jpa

Special Members
Letter of the Law vs. Intent of the Law!!!!

Itsme

Wasting time is my business and business is good!
Ya know, the funny thing is, the "brown" colored people I was talking to while I was in AZ recently had no problem offering their ID if stopped if it meant illegals would be sent packing (their words). It seems to me it's kind of similar to searching a vehicle...if you have nothing, you've nothing to fear....if you ain't illegal, you have nothing to fear.

dracula

Gif girl...yer making too much damn sense...the law goes against the Radical Liberal Agenda, letting as many people as possible into the country so Lefties can promise them everything so they vote Democrat.

It's not that hard to understand.

viking80fan

One of the remaining few!
And for all you people that call Glen Beck a "tool" and call the Arizona bill "Racist"... Beck read the whole 11 page document on the air today... YES!!!!! ELVEN PAGES LONG!!!! :mooooh: Then I went and looked it up too...

It details over and over again that no one can be singled out for their race or nationality... It also mandates that anyone can take the state to court if they feel they were wrongly singled out. It refers to the U.S. and Arizona constitutions multiple times... And it outlays what "GASP!!!!" what HUMAN TRAFFICKING IS!!!!

Oh my fucking Gawd!!! The Bill.... the bill.... the bill.... follows the Constitution and Federal law that follows the Constitution pertaining to American citizenship!!! :eek:

Not one thing in the bill says an officer of the law can stop you and ask you for "your papers" Good gawd... Tired of hearing that crap from the left...

But, yes, if they stop you for a traffic violation they can ask you for proof of identification....

THAT IS SOOOOOO WEIRD!!!! They have never done that before!!!! :rolleyes:

And if you cannot offer proof of ID, they can withhold you!!!!

OH MY FRICKEN GAWD!!!! DEJAVU!!!!! :rolleyes:

Just read the actual bill and stop listening to the likes of the aclu, naacp, acorn, or the Messiah telling you what the bill says when THEY have never read it in the first place... :umpf:
OK, The bill says this, the bill says that....but it does not take into account the human element. The possible bigot pulling you over probably has no agenda. Whereas before you may not have been pulled over for having a headlight out, now it is an excuse just to even see if they can't catch themselves an illegal.
BTW, punk, it is you trolling around the forum calling the President the Messiah. When I use the name-calling against you , don't dare come back and say that I am the one trolling.

viking80fan

Gif girl...yer making too much damn sense...the law goes against the Radical Liberal Agenda, letting as many people as possible into the country so Lefties can promise them everything so they vote Democrat.

It's not that hard to understand.
Ummm.....since when do illegals vote?:beuj: They wouldn't even think about getting close to a polling place.

dracula

Ummm.....since when do illegals vote?:beuj: They wouldn't even think about getting close to a polling place.
Since when???..I can't believe you are THAT naive, either that or you are trying to force an argument....Not only have they been, but they vote overwhelmingly Democrat. Google it, you'll see.

viking80fan

Since when???..I can't believe you are THAT naive, either that or you are trying to force an argument....Not only have they been, but they vote overwhelmingly Democrat. Google it, you'll see.
There have been allegations that illegal immigrants have been voting for the Democrats for a long time. Most of those arguments have come from the right though. Now, IF they are voting 1) it is illegal, no arguing that, 2) you cannot blame the Democrats if they county commissions are allowing these people to get a ballot.

When I registered to vote here in NE, all I was asked for is an ID and a bill, but who exactly do they verify I am a citizen? Or, do they even verify citizenship?

dracula

Nope, they don't verify citizenship, that's one of the things the Right wants to change, but the Left won't let it happen. They call it profiling. Here in Neb you technically have to prove citizenship to get a Driver's License, but we all know that doesn't really work.
Here's some reading material.

http://www.thecuttingedgenews.com/index.php?article=691

http://justmytruth.wordpress.com/2009/04/06/illegal-aliens-voting-and-changing-american-policy-real-numbers/

http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=16042 The 4th paragraph down is really interesting.

viking80fan

Nope, they don't verify citizenship, that's one of the things the Right wants to change, but the Left won't let it happen. They call it profiling. Here in Neb you technically have to prove citizenship to get a Driver's License, but we all know that doesn't really work.
Drac, regarding the Drivers License, it is not true either. When I moved to NE, all I was asked for was the other state's drivers license and bill showing my new address and proof of insurance. I was issued the new one without having to provide a passport, SS Card or additional identification.

I'll look at the articles from the links you posted later, but I am already hesitant giving that one comes from a religious organization and the other that is a neo-conservative front.

Top Bottom