Ask the Bored Bastards anything.....

Thender

TnTU Guru
Joined
May 19, 2005
Thender, Mike, Ob1, and a host of others, will answer your questions about life in general, and questions about general crap. (We know all). B)
 

Thender

TnTU Guru
Joined
May 19, 2005
Because we have the gift of 'gab'... And we know how to bull-shit our way out of most situations..... And we can't get enough of ourselves. :laugh:
 

mike

Yadda Yadda !!!! Who asked ya ?????
Joined
May 11, 2005
And if we don't know the answer,we'll feed you a line of crap that sounds like the truth. B)
 
S

SIRTOMMYKNOCKERx

Guest
Scott Dodge and Paula are both banned from this site. Their ISP is investigating.

Post edited by: Dave, at: 2005/08/26 16:24
 

boobear

Did ya miss me?
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Location
USA
Here's my question, why is TK such a dick? Did mommy not love him enough or did daddy love him too much?
 

mike

Yadda Yadda !!!! Who asked ya ?????
Joined
May 11, 2005
Tk got dropped on his head and raped by the dog too many times as a kid. B)
 

boobear

Did ya miss me?
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Location
USA
ob1 wrote:
I wasted some semen on your mom, TK...SORRY.
You semen-waster! Do you know what semen-wasting is doing to the envornment? Did you know that semen is up the $25 a barrel? The ozone layer is being destroyed by semen-wasters like you.

Oh, wait. I think I have semen confused with oil. Sorry. :( No hard feeling, right? Love ya, Sarah ;)

Post edited by: boobear, at: 2005/08/22 13:26
 

ob1

oh bee one
Joined
May 11, 2005
boobear wrote:
ob1 wrote:
I wasted some semen on your mom, TK...SORRY.
You semen-waster! Do you know what semen-wasting is doing to the envornment? Did you know that semen is up the $25 a barrel? The ozone layer is being destroyed by semen-wasters like you.

Oh, wait. I think I have semen confused with oil. Sorry. :( No hard feeling, right? Love ya, Sarah ;)Post edited by: boobear, at: 2005/08/22 13:26
:LOL: Thanks for the laugh, boo. I don't think I could fill up a barrel.
 

boobear

Did ya miss me?
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Location
USA
teamriot38 wrote:
boo, will you come over and change the semen in my car with me?
Only if a can wear a bikini and get all greasy and sweaty. Those are the rules. Take'em or leave'em. ;)
 

boobear

Did ya miss me?
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Location
USA
ob1 wrote:
boobear wrote:
ob1 wrote:
I wasted some semen on your mom, TK...SORRY.
You semen-waster! Do you know what semen-wasting is doing to the envornment? Did you know that semen is up the $25 a barrel? The ozone layer is being destroyed by semen-wasters like you.

Oh, wait. I think I have semen confused with oil. Sorry. :( No hard feeling, right? Love ya, Sarah ;)Post edited by: boobear, at: 2005/08/22 13:26
:LOL: Thanks for the laugh, boo. I don't think I could fill up a barrel.
If you need some help, I think I know someone.;);)
*Points nonchalantly at self*

Post edited by: boobear, at: 2005/08/22 14:20
 

ob1

oh bee one
Joined
May 11, 2005
boobear wrote:
ob1 wrote:
boobear wrote:
ob1 wrote:
I wasted some semen on your mom, TK...SORRY.
You semen-waster! Do you know what semen-wasting is doing to the envornment? Did you know that semen is up the $25 a barrel? The ozone layer is being destroyed by semen-wasters like you.

Oh, wait. I think I have semen confused with oil. Sorry. :( No hard feeling, right? Love ya, Sarah ;)Post edited by: boobear, at: 2005/08/22 13:26
:LOL: Thanks for the laugh, boo. I don't think I could fill up a barrel.
If you need some help, I think I know someone.;);)
*Points nonchalantly at self*Post edited by: boobear, at: 2005/08/22 14:20
With you boo, I could fill up 3 barrels. ;)
 

mike

Yadda Yadda !!!! Who asked ya ?????
Joined
May 11, 2005
You nasty,nasty man. B) :laugh:
 

ob1

oh bee one
Joined
May 11, 2005
mike wrote:
You nasty,nasty man. B) :laugh:
Yes I am. B)

OK, let's get a valid question on here. Any takers? :unsure:

Post edited by: ob1, at: 2005/08/22 18:13
 

mike

Yadda Yadda !!!! Who asked ya ?????
Joined
May 11, 2005
Somehow I have a feeling they'll be scared of our knowledge or lack thereof. B) ;)
 

mike

Yadda Yadda !!!! Who asked ya ?????
Joined
May 11, 2005
Oh,trust me,I'll give an answer,it may be something I'm pulling out of my ass,but it'll sound good. B)
 
Top