BP Oil Spill: Damage to the Gulf

dracula

Did yer mom...then she made me a sammich!!!
Now the question will be....which side will have their collective asses kicked in the media....I'm voting for the Oil Companies.

It HAS to be their fault.

viking80fan

One of the remaining few!
Now the question will be....which side will have their collective asses kicked in the media....I'm voting for the Oil Companies.

It HAS to be their fault.

It was an accident and someone has to be blamed. Isn't the one with the largest bank account that takes the blunt of it?

dracula

:whistle:

waiting....................

dracula

It was an accident and someone has to be blamed. Isn't the one with the largest bank account that takes the blunt of it?
Yer right...my attempt at sarcasm wasn't obvious enough, sorry. Of course BP will be in the sights of all sorts of Lawyers. Especially the Gov't ones...

mike

Yadda Yadda !!!! Who asked ya ?????
like the Democratic Party. Going downhill now !!! Thanks to your Messiah !!!!!!:hihi:

lilyvon schtupp

Sodomy for Hire, Solicting for Immoral Purposes
like the Democratic Party. Going downhill now !!! Thanks to your Messiah !!!!!!:hihi:
huh?
what did those t-baggers at faux say today?

dracula

He had no choice....when the President of the United States hates your very existence...you must quit.

viking80fan

One of the remaining few!
He had no choice....when the President of the United States hates your very existence...you must quit.
He is not quite quitting; he is being pushed out by the board. It appears the guy does not want to give up his post. That is why they are "negotiating" his leave.

Top Bottom