Is this the way the republicans what their health care?

viking80fan

One of the remaining few!
Too many things to say....

1) You know the argument by now lily: I got mine, she can get hers. Health Insurance and health care is a privilege, not a right.

2) I am surprised she was turned away. She is a candidate for Medicare. I am thinking that the hospital did not want to incur any charges on this one. Although we have "reform," it did not address the costs. We have to regulate costs if we want this thing to work.

3) She was dumb by shooting herself. I cannot condone the stupidity here.

4) Did you see the GIRLFRIEND???? :
:scared::puke::runhills:

lilyvon schtupp

Sodomy for Hire, Solicting for Immoral Purposes

dracula

Did yer mom...then she made me a sammich!!!
2) I am surprised she was turned away. She is a candidate for Medicare. I am thinking that the hospital did not want to incur any charges on this one. Although we have "reform," it did not address the costs. We have to regulate costs if we want this thing to work.

I'm not surprised, what the Gov't pays doctors alot of times doesn't cover the costs of the treatment, and that amount will be going down, so those people can thank Reid, Pelosi and Obama for that. Alot more doctors will stop treating Medicare patients because it won't be cost prohibitive. It's still a business, and a businessman/woman can't continue to give away their services and lose money and still stay in business.

dracula

Did yer mom...then she made me a sammich!!!

I'm not surprised, what the Gov't pays doctors alot of times doesn't cover the costs of the treatment, and that amount will be going down, so those people can thank Reid, Pelosi and Obama for that. Alot more doctors will stop treating Medicare patients because it won't be cost prohibitive. It's still a business, and a businessman/woman can't continue to give away their services and lose money and still stay in business.

viking80fan

One of the remaining few!
I'm not surprised, what the Gov't pays doctors alot of times doesn't cover the costs of the treatment, and that amount will be going down, so those people can thank Reid, Pelosi and Obama for that.
[/COLOR]

People will have to have health insurance to pay for part of those costs.

Drac, are you telling me that the government should pay for medical care now? What is the big deal if the cost goes for the government?

mike

Yadda Yadda !!!! Who asked ya ?????
People will have to have health insurance to pay for part of those costs.

Drac, are you telling me that the government should pay for medical care now? What is the big deal if the cost goes for the government?

I believe we're back to the "Big Government" argument.

Top Bottom