ob1

oh bee one
I would like to thank the person who increased my Karma :)

The Karma thing is kinda cool. :laugh:

Dave

KingDick
Staff member
I think it was me, but you never can tell.

Karma is supposed to work where if you like somebody's post, increase their karma, if they're a tool, decrease their karma.

If you're a forum freak, you can then judge people's opinions by their karma the group has assigned them.

So... I'm a geek.. whack whack whack.

Dave

KingDick
Staff member
Speaking of GEEK: MTV has a special on the next XBOX 2nite at 8:30!

Top that, geeks!

TNT_Tony

Olivia Munn is F***ing HOT!!
What happened with the whole Karma thing? I think I only saw it the very first time I visited this site.

The Dude

The Karma thing was cool, but a little confusing for people who haven't seen it before. I've ran into it on my previous travels in cyberspace, so I knew what it was.

Pretty much, if you think someone had a good post or is a good poster, you add to their Karma. If they have a horrible post or you don't like them as a poster, you click to downgrade their Karma.

The success of this relies on people not inflating (or deflating) Karma on a ridiculous basis. The Dude abides....

Hoopers Store

[Insert Inside Joke Here]
Don't you fools let Dave tangle you in his cybernetic ball of lies. The REAL reason he got rid of the karma system was because my karma was entering the triple digits thanks to all of you...I e-mailed him and told him it's embarassing and to level the playing field.

mike

Yadda Yadda !!!! Who asked ya ?????
:laugh: Good one Hooper.I almost bought that :P

mike

Yadda Yadda !!!! Who asked ya ?????
But of course it is :blink:

TNT_Tony

Olivia Munn is F***ing HOT!!
Hoopers Store wrote:
Don't you fools let Dave tangle you in his cybernetic ball of lies. The REAL reason he got rid of the karma system was because my karma was entering the triple digits thanks to all of you...I e-mailed him and told him it's embarassing and to level the playing field.
You so crazy!