LOL...Photobucket decided this was deemed inappropriate.

Itsme

Wasting time is my business and business is good!
I've had this gif uploaded to my album for at quite awhile now and after months, they've just now decided it's inappropriate?!? Heh..

lilyvon schtupp

Sodomy for Hire, Solicting for Immoral Purposes
maybe they had a backlog
but I'm guessing some asshole flagged it
look on photobucket to see if they have an appeal process or try to upload it again

lilyvon schtupp

and it's hilarious BTW

Itsme

What sucks is the gif I used here isn't the one I had saved and I downloaded the other so long ago, I don't remember the web page I stole it from. (The gif I saved was a whole lot slower...LOL.) I was always trying to find a reason to post it here in the political forum. There just was never a good reason to throw it in other than gratuitous gif posting. :biggrin:

I've already had a few go arounds with Photobucket and don't really care enough to appeal it. The last time was for these pics - which they changed their mind on. I guess I need to start tiltling picture less accurately.

lilyvon schtupp

you think they're pulling a copyrite reason?

Itsme

I wondered about that same thing myself. I decided against that though since I think Colbert likes people to talk about him anytime they can.

lilyvon schtupp

Colbert may not mind, but Viacom that owns comedy central does.
Viacom is one of the worst/best at getting stuff pulled off youtube, I've not doubt they're looking at other sites too.

Top Bottom