Movie reviews

TNT_Tony

Olivia Munn is F***ing HOT!!
It's time for another worthless, somewhat early movie review! Up for review today is "Role Models"

This movie ended up being funnier than I expected. I was laughing through most of the movie which is rare.

I don't really know what else to say about this one. It was funny!

TNT_Tony

It's time for another worthless, early movie review! Up for review today is "Four Christmases"

Not much to say about this one. I thought it was kinda boring for the most part. I only laughed a few times. I expected a little more...

TNT_Tony

It's time for another worthless movie review! Up for review today is "My Bloody Valentine 3D".

I saw it in 3D at Westroads 14. Some of the 3D effects were cool such as a pick axe flying at you, a bullet coming at you in slow motion, and a little bonus after the end credits.

As for the actual movie.. I thought it was decent. It was never really scary, just really violent. I actually laughed at one of the death scenes. It had nothing to do with the actual killing, that was quite violent. It had to do with who was killed...

Anyways, if you can handle the violent stuff, this is worth checking out.

TNT_Tony

It's time for another worthless, early movie review. Up for review today is "Friday The 13th".

This movie was insane! It was actually kinda scary at times. I didn't expect the movie to be as crazy as it was. I thought it was better than Bloody Valentine 3d though not quite as violent, but still pretty violent at times.

TNT_Tony

It's time for another worthless movie review! Up for review today is "The Last House on the Left".

This movie felt more like a suspense movie rather than a horror movie. And as a suspense movie it was pretty good. Some parts are kinda hard to watch weather it's because of the violence in certain scenes or other things... I've never seen the original version, but from what I've heard this version isn't as dark. That's not to say this version isn't dark at all. It is. But the original sounds REALLY depressing.

Overall, this is worth seeing if you can handle watching violent and sad scenes. That last line really sold it, right? :biggrin:

TNT_Tony

It's time for another worthless movie review! Up for review today is 17 Again.

This movie was funnier and more enjoyable than I expected it to be. The previews I saw for it didn't make it look all that good. Pretty much the entire cast is funny at one point or another. This was a nice end to an otherwise average weekend.

TNT_Tony

It's time for another worthless movie review! Up for review today is X-Men Origins: Wolverine

This was a pretty kick ass movie. Good action scenes, some laughs here and there, and a few surprises. A very nice start to the Summer movie season.

Speaking of Summer movies, kptm.com is giving away passes to Angels & Demons if anyone is interested.

dracula

Did yer mom...then she made me a sammich!!!
:ttup:..thnx Tony

TNT_Tony

It's time for another worthless movie review! Up for review today is, Dance Flick.

There were some scenes that made me laugh out loud, but there were also scenes that were supposed to be funny, but just ended up being awkward to watch. It's not the funniest parody movie out there, but it's not the worst, either. It's about average. 6/10.

TNT_Tony

It's time for another worthless movie review! Up for review today is, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

I saw this in IMAX BTW.

I didn't like this as much as I expected. One problem I had was whenever robots were fighting each other, It was hard to tell who was doing what. It all seemed like one big blur most of the time. Maybe it was because of the giant screen... Also some scenes drag on for too long.

That's enough of the negative. On the plus side, Megan Fox is hot! Some of the action is pretty good. Overall I think it's a decent popcorn flick. Not much more unfortunately. I really didn't expect to feel this way about the movie going in.

This is just my opinion.

TNT_Tony

It's time for another worthless movie review! Up for review today is, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

I liked this a lot more than the previous installment. Even though it has a PG rating, unlike the last two which were PG-13, There are still some scenes that are pretty dark. There's not a whole lot of action in this movie, but the action that is in the movie is pretty good. There were some laughs to be had as well.

Overall I think this installment is pretty good.

dracula

:slap:

dracula

That's what I'll also wait for....

Top Bottom