RIP TnTU "mike"

Dave

KingDick
Staff member
Mike here at TnTU.net recently passed away, and I'd like to start this thread to honor and remember our fallen buddy.

Mike seemed to be online here almost 24x7, posting about "great band names", show updates, or about anything else he could glean from the Todd and Tyler Radio Empire.

He always had a quick wit, and helped this site succeed in a time where most message forums fail due to inactivity.

Please raise a glass of your favorite beverage to toast our fellow board rat, Michael Peterman.

:rule: :buddies:

Mike's posts:
http://tntu.net/members/mike.html

Obituary and funeral information:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/omaha/obituary.aspx?n=michael-h-peterman&pid=151181445

Peterman, Michael H.
May 9, 1972 - May 20, 2011
Preceded in death by father C. Allen Peterman. Survived by daughter Brittni Nicole Peterman; mother Linda M. Acquazzino; brother Clyde A. Peterman; sisters, Lisa Taylor (Herb), Cari Johnson (Heath); nieces and nephews.
The family will receive friends Tuesday, 5-7pm, with VIGIL SERVICE at 7pm at the West Center Chapel. MASS of CHRISTIAN BURIAL Wednesday 10am, St. Columbkille Catholic Church. Interment, Calvary Cemetery. HEAFEY-HEAFEY-HOFFMANN
DWORAK-CUTLER

viking80fan

One of the remaining few!
He was the most active @ TnTU when I joined. I pondered as to why he all of the suddenly quit and rarely make an appearance over the last year. I hope that he wasn't battling a disease or syndrome alone. Even with all the disagreements we had, we found a way to co-exist and exercise each other's witticism. Never met him personally, but given the comments made by others here, I have no reason to believe that he has not anything less than a superb individual.

Mike did a great job keeping up the threads for the history of the TnT Show. We hope that we can keep it going, in part, in memory.

lilyvon schtupp

Sodomy for Hire, Solicting for Immoral Purposes
goina have a drink on him...

ob1

oh bee one
mike was indeed a core member...I could not have put it better Dave.

You will be sorely missed my friend...rest in peace...luv ya bro

TNT_Tony

Olivia Munn is F***ing HOT!!
I always found Mike amusing. Especially when he would call people cheatin' asses in the trivia threads. I knew he was gonna say it every time, yet it was still funny every time. R.I.P.

Itsme

Wasting time is my business and business is good!
Yup, Tony, that's the first thing I thought too. Sorry you had to go away, Mike...but I at least came back to give Viking80Fan a hard time just for you. Go Huskers! (You can fix that now, right?)

Here's to you -:drunk:

lilyvon schtupp

Sodomy for Hire, Solicting for Immoral Purposes
I'm not sure god is a husker fan.

dracula

Did yer mom...then she made me a sammich!!!
Damn..first time in a loooong time I log in and see this....that sucks...
Deus Beatus vos , sileo en pacis

Will miss you my friend.

Thender

TnTU Guru
Just thought about Mike tonight and decided to look around on here again....

He knew my views and my whys... Like nobody else...

I knew why he ticked and he knew what made me tick.....

I miss the old days of instant gratification of bullshit that this forum provided!!! And Mike helped to start it!!!!

I miss my internet friend....

chief longstaff

ohio podcast listener
I know it is a little late seeing this. I was never a big poster to the forums mostly just the arcade and podcast but I would read what was being said. I liked reading the back and forth between you guys and looked forward to it everyday. I am sure that he has moved to a better place and will always be remembered.

RIP Mike