The Video Game Thread

TNT_Tony

Olivia Munn is F***ing HOT!!
Batman Arkham Origins was announced. Arkham Asylum, and Arkham City were both awesome, but they were made by a different company. I'm not sure who's making this new one.

viking80fan

One of the remaining few!
Batman Arkham Origins was announced. Arkham Asylum, and Arkham City were both awesome, but they were made by a different company. I'm not sure who's making this new one.
WB Montreal. WB Montreal distributed Arkham City but it was developed by Rocksteady. This time around WB Montreal will do both. I'll be interested to see if they add/improve anything to the third game in the series. I own the other two and I enjoyed them.

TNT_Tony

I got Injustice on the PS3. Already I have an issue with the game's A.I. If you play on normal, most of your opponents will barely attack or block, but if you play on hard, they become incredibly cheap. Looks like playing with other people is the way to go, online or off.

TNT_Tony

Probably. The Xbox's are the only things I don't care about. I like the Vita. I don't like the lack of support it has, but what actually is out there is pretty good.

TNT_Tony

A bunch of new info on 3DS games and a few Wii U games was given out on Wednesday. A new Yoshi's Island and a sequel to LOZ: A Link to the Past, both caught my interest.

Dave

KingDick
Staff member
How long's it been since a Zelda came out? That'll probably be a pretty big game to a new generation of Nintendo users.

Thender

TnTU Guru
Got that with the limited edition of the game controller, but haven't even put the disc in the Wii.... Also have Twilight Princess - hardly played. But I did finish Windwaker for the Game Cube....

Also got Oricana of Time for the 3DS but haven't played it much either....

Just got the new limited edition Pikachu 3DS XL in waiting for the new Animal Crossing, New Leaf.... Also got Pokemon Rumble Blast today, downloaded Pokedex Pro for the 3DS And plan on getting Pokemon White & Black versions 2....

With the exception of the Pokemon dungeon games, I've got every Pokemon game back to the Game Advance series...

I'm a Pokemon GEEK! GEEK! GEEK!!!! :headbang:

TNT_Tony

Pokemon Gold for the Game Boy Color was the last game in the main series that I bought. The last Pokemon game period that I bought was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team for the DS.

Dave

KingDick
Staff member
Simcity big update was released yesterday. Servers respond better but it appears to introduce a whole new set of bugs. I've written it off as "yet another bad EA purchase"

TNT_Tony

I got this NES game which was released back in December. The first one was awesome, so I can only assume this one is, too.

Dave

KingDick
Staff member
Assuming that's a Japanese game, there are a whole section of gamers that prefer those, aren't there Tony? Is that a cartridge?

Where are you getting these games? Can a US NES play these Japanese versions, or do you need a Famicon console or whatever it's called?

TNT_Tony

It's a U.S. game. They're called homebrews. They're supposed to work on all systems of all regions. Battle kid 2 is in fact a cartridge that you put into your Nintendo, just like any other game. I got both Battle Kid games from this site. https://www.retrousb.com/ As for imports, you can usually buy some kind of converter to play imports on American systems, though most handheld systems are already region free.

Top Bottom