ToddAndTylerRadioEmpire Links

Dave

KingDick
Staff member
When was the last time the links on the toddandtylerradioempire.com page were updated? Holy cow, I didn't realize they were that old. At least 2 years or so?

I don't know why they list the Wasau station as one of their affiliates. It looks like the station flipped formats a while ago, and no longer carries the show.

http://www.z104rocks.com/

Looks like they focus 100% on Facebook now, the web site looks abandoned.

viking80fan

One of the remaining few!
The lost multiple stations due to format flips: Scottsbluff, McCook, WI, CA and LA.

The reason they abandoned the website is because Big P would put up items talked about on the show and then they would be taken down by administration. Then, they started posting everything on Facebook.

Big P would try to include pictures of the celebrities that would be on the show, but then he received a cease-and-desist to have the celebrity pictures taken out the website because they were being used without the consent of the celebrity. Plus, they were been asked for remuneration to use the pictures.

Dave

KingDick
Staff member
Wow, what a PITA. I've never heard of that from a publicity standpoint. Why wouldn't they have the same types of problems with the stuff they put on Facebook, or what other provide send to them on Facebook. That would seem to be a bigger pain in the ass to control.

Top Bottom