What are You Listening to right now?

Ok instructions for this are simple just post what you are currently listening to.

Right now i'm listening to...

Looks that Kill by Motley Crue

3years_atJBG

www.myspace.com/rdhdlvr
Kansas City Royals Baseball on the Mighty Big Sports 590! At least I hope I am listening since I am in the studio running the console!

Last Caress by The Misfits

The day the earth caught fire by Balzac

2ox

it makes good good sense
the dog licking himself.....god I wish I could do that

2ox said:
Don't we all

still listening to same song

jugHEAD

Tonight we are doin' it wookiestyle baby!
2ox said:
Thats what I have lynnie and teachergirl for!!!!!
I am listening to Green Day- Bullet in a Bible (live CD) - Jesus of Suburbia!!!

Lynniebits

I'm back did you miss me...I brought my pencil
The cartoon "Bratz" cuz my daughter is watching it. In this one Sasha gets an interview with Alance, and misses it cuz the two "bad" girls mess it up for her. Not that you guys care, but it is high drama in the life of a 6 year old.

Chubby

Yes.... I'm still a Redneck!
I'm currently listening to the sound of the ceiling fan going around and around since the maintence guy swears there is nothing wrong with it. However, it continues to make this weird sound. Maybe if I showed more boob when he came to fix stuff things would get done right away instead of just blowing me off as some nut. :rolleyes:

Thender

TnTU Guru
Lynniebits said:
The cartoon "Bratz" cuz my daughter is watching it. In this one Sasha gets an interview with Alance, and misses it cuz the two "bad" girls mess it up for her. Not that you guys care, but it is high drama in the life of a 6 year old.
I have banned that cartoon in my house! Talk about your "slutty" cartoon messages..... By the way, They can't watch The simpson's, the Family Guy, Or any of that other adult stuff..... Thats for me to :drool: over!

Thender

TnTU Guru
Chubby said:
I'm currently listening to the sound of the ceiling fan going around and around. However, it continues to make this weird sound. Maybe if I showed more boob when he came & came to fix stuff, things would get done right away! instead of just blowing me off! & blowing me off! And blowing me OFF!!!!! Like some nut. :rolleyes:
:woot:

Fricken Walt

So, you wanna see my
The Moldy Peaches, then The Faint is on next then Lou Reed I think. Some Mix CD I made.