Your Mom's Lover's List

MMM

Enjoy In Moderation
This is where we will now post the "Your Mom's Lover List" Calls.. Here is the first one from Now 6, 2006. This guy calls and makes comments about "your mom".

"Hey Good Morning. We have something in common, you're going down to Springfield, your moms going down on me"

jpa

Special Members
Re: Your Mom's Lover List

"Hey Good Morning. Hey you know what they let me do at the polling booth this morning. Your Mom!"

Lynniebits

I'm back did you miss me...I brought my pencil

"Hey are you guys behind CYM?" What's CYM? "Cloning your mom."

jpa

Special Members

"Good Morning! I dont believe in hitting my kids, but I'm not above poking your mom"

jpa

Special Members

"Hey Good Morning! Hey Jeremy's head may be in a tree stand, but mine is in your mom!"

jpa

Special Members
"Hey Good Morning! I had an accident in the shower this morning, I slipped on a bar of soap and bruised Your Mom"

jpa

Special Members
"Hey Good Morning! We have something common, your in Springfield now, your in Witchita now, and I am in Your Mom now"

jpa

Special Members
"Hey good morning. I've been trying to fit your mom into this call, but all I've come up with is fitting into your mom"

jpa

Special Members
"Hey Good Morning. I was in line this morning. I got layed and it was outside your mom's house"

Thender

TnTU Guru
YML: "Hey good morning! Can I share a Thanksgiving story with ya? Last year, when your Mom bent over to get the turkey out of the oven, MY timer popped up!"

jpa

Special Members
YML- "Hey Good Morning. When the dollar coins come out would Your Mom trade 10 Washington for a diekman"

jpa

Special Members
YML-"Hey Good Morning. Hey Doctor Ed, have you ever heard of this drug, Its called Euramaham."
Doc Ed- "Eura.....no i have not"
YML- "I dont know, I was just wondering of it would have any effect if i was on Eura(Your) Mom"

jpa

Special Members
YML-"Hey Good Morning. Hey I'm not Hollywood or Meth- cultured, but I've seen Your Mom boobs"

Top Bottom